INGOMAR GARDEN CLUB . . . Green Thumbs Grow thru Trowel & Error
Ingomar Garden Club was established, in 1946, as a philanthropic organization dedicated to the art of gardening and flower design, the protection of the environment and its plants and wildlife, the conservation of our natural resources, and civic improvement. We are committed to establishing roots in this community and watching them grow. The club was federated in 1954.
IGC exists to enrich the community in so many ways. We are also involved in a number a civic projects every year.