70 YEARS AND COUNTING
Welcome! The roots of Ingomar Garden Club were planted in 1946 by the late Maude Seibert of McCandless Township and have produced a strong and vigorous service organization that has improved the lives of many in the Pittsburgh area. We are very proud to serve this community!
Members of IGC have been responsible for planting thousands of trees over the years. The group has maintained two public community gardens, held over 40 garden shows, conducted annual plant sales, and taught both young children and senior citizens the joy of horticulture.
As the new year unfolds, we look forward to sharing our projects and programs with you! IGC pours into the community with numerous civic endeavors. Annual scholarships, horticulture therapy, nursing home outreach, Junior Garden Club in Hampton Township School District, Novice Organic Garden Club in North Allegheny School District, Hartwood Acres planting, David Councill Memorial Park garden, "Edith's Garden" at Northland Library, Garden of the Month, bi-annual flower shows, North Hills Community food drive - just to name a few
Celebrating 50 years Stone Mansion, 1996