INGOMAR GARDEN CLUB . . . Green Thumbs Grow thru Trowel & Error
Requirements for Membership
1. Attend three consecutive meetings
2. Have a sponsor or be assigned one
3. Pay dues of $40
Goals for Membership
1. Have an interest in gardening, floral design, nature, conservation and civic improvement.
2. Miss no more than three meetings a year.
3. Actively serve on a committee and participate in one club project a year.
4. Dues are $40, payable in March each year.
5. Support in the maintaince of David Councill Park.
To study and participate in:
*The art of gardening and floral design
*The protection of the enviroment and conservation of natural resources.
Membership Chairman, Tess Swartz
Jan Ranii-Dropcho, co-chair.
Are you interested in attending a meeting?